Kate Winslet poses for magazine cover

Hollywood actress Kate Winslet, who struggled with her weight as a teenager, has graced the cover of the December issue of Vanity Fair magazine.

The Revolutionary Road actress posed for the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair and can be seen flaunting a buttery complexion and an incredible figure. However, in the accompanying interview, the mother of two children, Mia, eight and Joe, five, has accentuated the fact that her attractive picture will definitely cause hullabaloo among other mums. "I know when I walk into that classroom in the morning, even if it's for a split second, at some point I'm being checked out,” The Telegraph quoted Kate, as saying. “Some of them will even say to me, 'Ok, what's the secret with the skin?' At which point I'm like, 'Oh my God, there's no secret. I have make-up on. And by the way, since I turned 30 I've had an acne problem on my chin. I'm just like everybody else - I just know how to cover it. If you'd like me to show you how, I'd be more than happy,” she added. At school, Kate was bullied for being overweight and nicknamed 'Blubber'. She told Vanity Fair , "I never had huge ambitions - never. I was fat. I didn't know any fat famous actresses. I just did not see myself in that world at all, and I'm being very sincere. You know, once a fat kid, always a fat kid. Because you always think that you just look a little bit wrong or a little bit different from everyone else. And I still sort of have that." Though, a spokesman for Vanity Fair admitted there had been "a minimal amount of retouching", Kate’s publicist revealed that there had been some skin tone correction, but her body had "not been airbrushed at all". Earlier, Kate had famously objected when GQ magazine airbrushed away her curves and elongated her legs for a cover shoot.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.