Naomi undergoes surgery to become a mum


British supermodel Naomi Campbell revealed that she underwent surgery recently so as to enable her to have children.

Campbell is said to be desperate to become a mother and she underwent the operation just so that she can fulfill her dream.

The 38-year-old however has not provided any details as to the kind of operation she went through or as to how her condition is now.

“Now I can have a child I would like one. I’m even willing to have one without a father. I know that I am ready,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

Another reason that she wants to have a child soon is that it will help her to be steadier in life.

“I know that with a baby I would change, I’d calm down. With a child you cannot accept compromises. You have to give your full self,” she added.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.