Naked women are sexier than men

Singer Christina Aguilera says she prefers looking at women rather than men.

According to thesun.co.uk, Aguilera admits that she is happy with her husband Jordan Bartman, but confesses women are "sexier" to look at.

She said: "I feel sexiest in the nude. I think women are such sensual beings. I mean, I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together.

But honestly, if I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at."

Aguilera has a 20-month-old son with her husband.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.