Shakira used to sing like a goat

The 'She Wolf' songstress has revealed her musical talents went unnoticed when she was a teenager because her singing voice had an uncanny resemblance to the bleating of a goat.
She is quoted by website AbsoluteNow as saying: "I never made it to the school choir because the music teacher didn't like my voice. I was pretty sad. But he was probably right, I did have a voice a bit like a goat but my dad told me to never give up and to keep going and it's paid off."
As well as fine-tuning her vocal chords over the years, the 32-year-old beauty recently admitted she feels she has become sexier as she got older.
She said: "Ten years ago I was very traditional and very conservative. But people grow and change. I am in another moment in my life. I feel more like a woman today."
The blonde singer - who is engaged to entrepreneur Antonio de la Rua - also admitted she can't wait to start a family.
She explained: "About 15 years ago I used to dream about getting married, wearing the dress, inviting loads of people. Now I dream about procreating. I dream about growing old with the person I really love."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.