I am feeling sexier than ever

Popular singer Shakira admits that she has become more comfortable with her body and is feeling sexier than ever.

"All through my 20's I spent more time worrying about what I didn't have than thinking about what I did have," dailystar.co.uk quoted Shakira as saying.

"I wished I was taller, had longer legs, slimmer hips, a smaller bottom, even straighter hair. I am just like all women - we're born to criticise ourselves," she added.

But, the 33-year-old actress admitted that she has over come all her insecurities and is very happy with the way she looks now.

"Now I am in my 30s I am very happy with who I am. I feel sexier than ever," said the singer.

Shakira reveals that a lot of hard work has gone behind achieving her figure.

"I have worked my butt off to look like this. I have achieved the body I have now through hard work and careful eating. I have worked out every day, either running, doing gym work or dancing," explained Shakira.

"I haven't been on the scales for a year but I know I have made my body leaner, trimming my hips and bottom," she added.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.