Marriage comes before career


Former Coronation Street star Lucy-Jo Hudson has admitted that she is putting her relationship with Alan Halsall before her dream of a Hollywood career.

The couple, who met on the set of the Weatherfield soap in 2002, tied the knot last June following a four-year romance.

Hudson's (Katy Harris) last major acting project was the 2009 film Looking For Eric, while Halsall still plays mechanic Tyrone Dobbs on the Manchester-based serial.

Speaking to Take 5 about whether she would like to secure more movie roles, Hudson confirmed: "I would love to. It's so different from TV because you get more rehearsal time and time to bond with everyone. I hope I will get the opportunity to do more."

Asked if she would ever move to LA to pursue a Stateside career, she replied: "Never say never, but at the moment I feel like I'm just starting out over here.

"There's so much more I want to do in the UK and I've just got married so I want to be with Al and he wouldn't want to go to LA right now. Marriage comes first, but maybe in years to come."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.