Pierre White critical of metrosexual men

Chef Marco Pierre White has claimed that any man who waxes themselves "should have been born a woman".

The former Hell's Kitchen star revealed that he spends very little time grooming and admitted that he hates going to the gym.

"The thought of a gym disgusts me. I couldn't cope with all those mirrors. Just the idea of a rowing machine brings me out in a sweat," he told Zoo magazine.

"I'd never go to a parlour to be groomed, I just put on a bit of gel and deodorant on and I'm away. I certainly do not moisturise and I definitely do not wax - men who wax should have been born a woman."

However, the TV personality did confess to owning a large wardrobe filled with hats and Wellington boots.

"Hats are very important to me. The secret of pulling a hat off is having the confidence to wear it. If you walk down the street with a hat on, more women will look at you than if you don't have a hat on. It gives you status," he said.

New reality series Marco's Kitchen Burnout started yesterday at 9pm on ITV1.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.