Cancer battle was gruelling


Kylie Minogue has revealed that her breast cancer battle was "gruelling".

The 41-year-old singer, who was diagnosed with the disease in 2005, said that it changed her perspective on life.

She told Elle: "I do keep so much private - the public don't know the half of what.

"They know the story - I was ill, I went for treatment, I was better. But what that involved [was] so much more, I can't even go into it."

Meanwhile, the 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' star also claimed that she feels more able to cope with fame now.

"Some things have just clicked. It’s ridiculous that it’s taken that long," she said.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.