Closet gay celebrities annoy me

Mathew Horne has claimed that he knows two closet gay celebrities.

The actor, who played Boy George's ex-boyfriend on last week's Worried About The Boy, said that it is "unhelpful" for them to "pretend" to be straight in "the public eye".

He told Gay Times magazine: "What I don't like is people who are gay and pretend they're not and they're in the public eye.

"I think that's really unhelpful, and I've known a couple of people and that's been a bit of a bugbear for me, and I don't think that's very cool.

"There's a couple, who both appeal to a young audience. Two people I can think of, one in music, one in acting, [though] it's not my place to out them."

Horne also fought back against suggestions that his sketch show contained homophobic characters.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.