I dated a drug user

Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she dated a drug addict when she was younger.

The Iron Man 2 actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, has insisted that being involved in a relationship with a drug user made her question her self-worth.

Speaking to The Sun, the 37-year-old said: "When I was much younger I was involved with somebody who was into drugs. It became that I was obsessed with 'Why isn't this person showing up?'"

Paltrow also admitted that she tried her best to help her former lover, adding: "Even though I was raised by people who really loved me and made me feel good about myself, I still got caught into the thing of, what's wrong with me? Why isn't this turning out the way it should?"

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.