I want a bigger bum

Strictly Come Dancing judge Alesha Dixon has revealed that she would love to have a bigger bum.

The popstar admitted that the size of her backside is her main concern when she has workout sessions.

Speaking to Closer magazine, Dixon explained: "I've always wanted a bigger bum! My personal trainer thinks I'm weird as I'm the first person she's ever met who wants a bigger bum, but I don't care about having bigger boobs or a flat stomach. I just say, 'Give me an ass!'"

She added: "There is something lovely and voluptuous about Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez and I think they look like a woman should, so I like to give my bum a bit more special attention."

The 31-year-old was recently tipped to target the US market with her music after teaming up with Britney Spears's producer Jim Beanz.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.