Patridge 'has fun filming with Cabrera'

The Hills star Audrina Patridge has reportedly revealed that she is "very comfortable" with boyfriend Ryan Cabrera.

The reality star, who began dating Cabrera earlier this year, told MTV News that she was initially hesitant about allowing their relationship to be filmed for the series.

"I always told myself I'm never bringing anyone that like I really, really like on to the show, and then Ryan and I, I've known him forever, and we're just very comfortable," she said.

"It just felt right because he doesn't play into it, and he's not fake and using me or whatever. We've had so much fun and I'm glad because now we get to film together and hang out."

Patridge added that she is "friends with everyone this season" and that she has become "much closer" to co-star Kristin Cavallari.

The Hills continues next Tuesday on MTV.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.