Taylor Swift Talks Loneliness


She’s one of the most popular singers in the world, but Taylor Swift says her fame has actually made her lonelier than ever.

The “Love Story” babe told press that she lacks close friends and has noticed she’s become a loner since her career blew up.

“In middle school and junior high, all my friends ditched me, so I was really lonely. I was doing different things at the weekend and I wasn’t part of the gang any more. I just wanted to play shows and I think it got really irritating to them.”

“It’s weird, I thought I’d have so many more friends now but I feel like I’m less popular than I’ve ever been. My best friend is Abigail and we’ve been friends since I was 15. I’ve never really been popular with the boys. I had my first boyfriend when I was 15 and we dated each other for about a year, then I was perpetually single after that.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.