'Gaining baby weight was awesome'

Ashlee Simpson has admitted that it was "awesome" gaining weight for her pregnancy.

The singer/actress, who gave birth to her son Bronx in November 2008, has revealed that she enjoyed eating a variety of snacks to put on the necessary weight.

Speaking to E! Online, she said: "I gained 50 pounds, which was awesome! I ate cake and cupcakes. I had a blast!"

As for how she lost the weight, she added: "When I wanted to get back into shape, I worked out and these shoes [Reebok EasyTone] are amazing because you can really feel them in your booty. But I also worked out and ate healthy."

Last month, Simpson and Pete Wentz's son was involved in a minor car accident.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.