I hope to work with Deol

Jacqueline Fernandez has announced that she would like to work opposite Abhay Deol.

Speaking to IANS, Fernandez revealed her desire to collaborate with the offbeat performer.

"One actor I would like to pair up with would be Abhay Deol. He is very talented and I personally like his work a lot."

The model-turned-actress is currently preparing to reunite with her last director on a new film.

"For my next project, I will start working with Milap Zaveri once again. The project is in the scripting stages. My character is very 'real' and nothing like my fairytale characters that I did in Aladin or Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai," added Fernandez.

The Sri Lankan star's first two films saw her paired opposite actor Ritesh Deshmukh.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.