I lost too much weight

Jessie Wallace has claimed that she lost too much weight during her drastic dieting last year.

The EastEnders favourite, whose character Kat Moon makes a dramatic return to the soap this week, confessed that she may have overdone her attempts to shape up after becoming unhappy with her appearance on the 2008 series of Strictly Come Dancing.

"At one point I went down to a size six," she revealed. "It was just too much so now I'm between and a size eight and 10. I just want to stay there."

The 38-year-old told MSN that she still likes to keep active by running three miles a day, but is no longer obsessed with counting calories.

"I love running and it's not a chore for me," she said. "I was going to do the London Marathon this year but was stuck in New York because of the volcano. I'll definitely do it next year."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.