I married my best friend

Megan Fox has claimed that she has married her favourite person in the world.

The actress, who wed former Beverly Hills 90210 star Brian Austin Green in June, insisted that she feels very fortunate and whole now that she is married.

Speaking to People, she said: "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."

The 24-year-old recently claimed that people often believe she is too young to be married.

Fox is currently the face of Georgio Armani's new make-up collection.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.