Jane Fonda admits recent plastic surgery

Jane Fonda has admitted that she recently underwent a plastic surgery procedure.

The Oscar winner told Entertainment Tonight that she wants to be honest about the surgery because she is currently writing about a book on ageing.

"I recently had plastic surgery. It was a hard decision to make, and I decided if I'm going to do it, I'm going to tell the truth," she said. "'I'm writing a book about ageing, so I can't write that book and not say I've had plastic surgery."

She continued: "And you know, I just decided it was for me... I don't want to have bags under my eyes that make me look tired, and so forth and so on."

Fonda also discussed her life-long passion for exercising and acknowledged that she plans to cut down on strenuous workouts as she gets older.

"I have, in my life, been obsessive about exercise, about most everything. But one of the good things that happens when you get older is everything comes into perspective. I don't want to get hurt," the star explained.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.