Mutya Buena 'not bothered by Sugababes'

Mutya Buena has insisted that she was not fazed by losing her claim to the Sugababes name.
The singer, who co-founded the band with Keisha Buchanan and Siobhan Donaghy, admits that she can't be "bothered" to argue with the band, and is focusing her efforts instead on becoming a child psychologist.


"I took up a course in child psychology because it was an interest of mine," she told the Daily Star.
"I can’t be bothered to argue about the Sugababes, it’s so silly. I’m in two minds about music in general. I love doing it but I’m not sure if I want to carry on."

Discussing George Michael, who was recently released from prison and with whom Buena once collaborated with on 'This Is Not Real Love', she said: "Bless George. He is having a hard time. He only gets caught for these things because he gets followed constantly.

"I’m enjoying being out of the spotlight, not having people follow me on motorbikes."

Last month the 'Real Girl' star released a Sound Of Camden LP, featuring cover versions of songs by the Rolling Stones and Nirvana.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.