'I'll never get married'

Eva Mendes has revealed that walking down the aisle does not appeal to her.

The actress, who has been with her partner George Augusto since 2002, said that she is "bored" by the idea of marriage.


She told Hello: "No, no, no. I don't know if I want children, but the idea of marriage sounds very boring to me. I have to be honest. And no disrespect, because I think marriage is a beautiful institution.

"I am extremely romantic but I think there is that little rebel inside me that is anti-establishment. It's just one more fun thing I can rebel against."

Despite marriage not appealing to her personally, Mendes admitted that she loves to attend other people's weddings.

She explained: "I love going to a wedding. I do this thing - I call it wedding dancing. I don't know what happens to me but I just dance in a way that I've never danced before. I'm the best person to have at your wedding but I just don't ever want to be the actual person getting married."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.