Mischa Barton was scared of men

Actress Mischa Barton has revealed that as a teenager she used to be nervous around men.


"I hadn't had sex ever. I was a virgin. I was a very late bloomer and I was terrified of men," contactmusic.com quoted Barton as saying.

"I was in no rush to kiss a boy and I was in no rush to get a boyfriend because once you go down that road you don't go back," she added.

But now the 24-year-old actress is happy and content in her relationship with 31-year-old Ali.

"He's lovely and he's a genius. He can do anything. He can do country, rock, whatever, but most of what he does has been electronica," she added.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.