Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie


Jennifer Hudson, who flaunted her slim figure at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards this year, is back with a bang.

The 29-year-old dropped from a size 16 to a size 6 in just 12 months after giving birth to her son David Jr. in August 2009 by following Weight Watchers (she's now their spokeswoman) and hitting the gym five times a week.

The Oscar-winning 'Dreamgirls' starlet's incredible transformation turned heads, as she looked svelte as ever in a tangerine Versace gown.

Hudson, who has been lying low since the tragic murders of her mother and brother in 2008, is re-entering the spotlight with a second studio album, 'I Remember Me,' out on March 22.

She also has a challenging new role as Nelson Mandela's wife in the upcoming biopic 'Winnie', reports the New York Daily News.

Hudson tells EW.com of her new album: "I named it 'I Remember Me' because I feel like in 29 years I 've led over four different lives.

"It is a disk of everything I've been through. I don't have much from my old stuff to grasp at, so the only way I remember me is from my voice or the scar on my hand. That's a part of me and I want to remember it all."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.