Lady GaGa: 'I want to be relevant in 100 years'

Lady GaGa has revealed that she wants to leave behind a legacy.

The 'The Edge of Glory' singer said that she still wants to be "relevant" in 100 years' time.

She told The Mirror: "It's my biggest dream. I'm not really concerned with whether I'm relevant in the year 2011. It's much more important for me to be relevant 100 years from now. I want to leave a big legacy behind."

The 25-year-old, who recently split from her boyfriend Luc Carl, explained that she gets the inspiration from her songs by visiting different places, most recently a German sex club.

She commented: "I wrote 'Scheiße' in Berlin. I had been to a wonderful club called Lab.Oratory. They have these crazy fetish and sex parties there. It really reminded me a lot of all the places I used to appear in as a dancer earlier in New York."

GaGa also admitted that she prefers to be alone when she has spare time.

She added: "On the whole when I have free time I don't tend to do a lot with other people. I like to be alone. That's important for me and it gives me a good balance with the rest of my life. In my profession I am permanently surrounded by so many people. That's why I enjoy being alone so much.

"I get scared sometimes that I will lose myself, that everything could become too much. Luckily there are a lot of people who take good care of me."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.