Penelope Cruz says my son changed my life

Penelope Cruz has revealed that having her son Leo completely changed her life.

The actress and her husband Javier Bardem became parents to Leo in January and Cruz insisted that she has enjoyed every moment with him.

She told GQ: "Everybody tells you things change. And then all those clichés, all those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood - all of them are true.

"And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience. So yes, your priorities change. It's from the second you see that little face, your life has changed forever."

The 37-year-old discovered she was pregnant shortly before she was due to start filming the Rob Marshall-directed Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Johnny Depp, and said that there were certain changes that had to be made.

She explained: "I found out I was pregnant and I had to tell Johnny and Rob. First for safety, second for honesty.

"It made for a very interesting shoot - especially it being an action movie. There were a few things I had been in training for before filming, before I knew I was pregnant, in rehearsals that had to be changed.

"And my outfits kept, well, evolving. I wasn't able to do any of the more dangerous shots, obviously. But the sword fights became more like choreography, more like dance. But everything was very safe and I felt very protected. I couldn't have done it any other way."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.