Priyanka says will go back to TV

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has said that she would be back on the small screen in the future.

"I will go back to TV when the right opportunity presents itself and if I have the time in between my film commitments, which are my priority," Priyanka told Indian news agency.

"I have no regrets that I couldn't make it this year. I wanted to do something different last year and Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi was presented to me. I had the time and I did it. This year I am very busy with shooting for five diverse films, which I am enjoying thoroughly," she added.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.