Zarine Khan: 'Don't compare me to Katrina'

Zarine Khan has admitted that comparisons with Katrina Kaif are holding her back from success in the industry.

The 23-year old actress, who made her debut in Veer, will next be seen in Housefull.

She told Mumbai Mirror: "There is this misconception that I am from the UK and I am 26 or 27 years old.

"The fact is I have been born and raised in Bombay and I am just 23 years old. I don't know why everyone feels that I can't speak Hindi."

She added: "I cannot only speak Hindi but also Marathi and that too fluently. I just hope that once and for all, it is clear."

She has previously dismissed claims that she looks similar to the Hong Kong-born actress.

The Ready star also denied that she had any problems with her fellow Salman Khan protégé Sonakshi Sinha, who also made her debut in a film starring the Bollywood veteran.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.