'I'm not a money-hungry bitch,"Kate Gosselin"

Kate Gosselin has denied suggestions that she is "money-hungry" and desperate for fame.

The reality star mum insisted that she has earned all of her success and fortune via hard work and dedication, and said that cash is not a priority in her life, though she does find the stigma frustrating at times.

Gosselin told The Huffington Post: "The biggest misconception is that I'm a money-hungry bitch. My friends come and tell me. They can't take it.

"I have to tell them, just ignore it, don't read it. You know it's not true. I am very driven, very type-A, very hard-working, very perfectionist. Every single person with that personality is accused of being self-absorbed, snobby and horrible. A bad impression is given because you are so driven. My mind is on the finish line."

However, Gosselin went on to say that people tend to understand her better once they actually get to know her, adding: "I really have to tell you, I enjoy the challenge of meeting people personally and changing their opinion of me."

Gosselin has expressed interest in pursuing other television projects in the future, though she has remained tight-lipped regarding her plans.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.