Miranda Kerr Back in swimsuit After her first child

Miranda Kerr has said that she feels like a "milk maid" as she returned to the catwalk in a swimsuit seven months after giving birth to her first child with Orlando Bloom.The 28-year-old modelled several outfits for David Jones Spring/Summer Launch at the Royal Hall of Industries in Sydney last night, including a one-piece swimsuit she described as "very Bond-like".


Kerr told The Herald Sun: "I am a little nervous about getting back on the runway after just having a baby seven months ago in a swimsuit, but you know, I have been doing my squats and I started Pilates as well as my usual yoga routine.

"I am breast feeding and pumping. When I am at work I am pumping, I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it. I definitely did not realise how challenging it is being a mother and working."

She added: "My priority is to be with [my son, Flynn] so I am very selective with what I do. I love to be a mum and a wife, that is the most important thing, and then just do a few select jobs."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.