Ali Zafar is a Good Harami: Aditi Rao Hydari

From a character artist in "Delhi 6" to a sexy mother in "Yeh Sali Zindagi", Aditi Rao Hydari is getting younger with her roles. Now she is gearing up for her latest romantic comedy "London, Paris, New York", in which she is seen romancing "naughty" Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar.

"I really really think Ali is a good human being but he is very naughty and that is why I say, 'Ali is a good harami', " Aditi told reporters at the first look launch of "London, Paris, New York" here.

Ali, who was also present there, reacted to to this positively and said: "Aditi has given a new tag to me and I will have to live with it forever."

Ali is indeed an all rounder. He is not just the protagonist in the film, he has also sung and composed music for the movie.

"When I write, I am in that phase. When I compose, I am a composer. When I am singing, I am a singer. These are the different roles that I play and I am very convenient stepping into each roles, " he said.

Debutant director Anu Menon's "London, Paris, New York", scheduled to release March 2, is about the journey of Aditi and Ali.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.