Lady Gaga is celibate and single

Pop star Lady Gaga admits she is currently celibate and has urged women to know a man before having sex with him.

"If you can't get to know them, you shouldn't have sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have to grow up and we now know that we can't be that free with love," mirror.co.uk quoted Gaga saying.

"I'm single because I don't have the time. You know what? It's okay. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate, you don't have to have sex to be loved."

The 23-year-old also claims she doesn't need a man in her life to make her feel safe.

"My fans are my roommates. The thing that keeps me warm at night is my sense of self. When I see my beautiful fans, I feel how much they protect and mean to me. It would be irresponsible if I didn't protect them and teach young people to be self expressive, to love yourself."

Lady Gaga, who was speaking at the launch of a new Viva Glam lipstick for Mac Cosmetics in London, went on to say that sex education is the most important tool to stop the spread of AIDS and HIV.

"Here in the UK, 6 in 10 women that are effected by HIV are as young as 13 years old. I believe so much in education, but instead of putting that education into a programme, we are putting it into our hands and educating each other as women."

The singer recently took a HIV test when she was home in New York because she was worried about her behaviour while on tour.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.