Katie Price Talks Suicidal Thoughts


She’s happily married to cage fighter Alex Reid, but things haven’t always been peachy keen for Katie Price.

In a recent interview, the UK glamour girl admitted she had thoughts of suicide when her ex-husband Peter Andre first threatened to divorce her.

It all started after she gave birth to her son Junior and began suffering from “terrible” post-partum depression.

“Suddenly I started to feel really strange, my heart seemed to be racing fast. In bed, sleep was out of the question as I lay there wide awake, tormenting myself with thoughts, convinced I was going to die. Shortly afterwards, I considered killing myself after Peter threatened to leave when I told him I'd taken a drug.”

“Thinking I didn't have Pete any more, I was distraught and desperate. What am I going to do? I've ruined everything. I seriously thought, shall I just end it now? Drive into this wall and kill myself. Then I thought, what is wrong with me? You can't do this to the kids, to Pete, to your mum. You're stronger than this. Pull yourself together. Eventually, I had to spend some time at the Priory. I went along to speak to the doctor there. I got everything off my chest.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.