Swimsuit Sexy

She always looks killer in a bikini, and Miranda Kerr shows off her sexy form in the new Ayyildiz Swimwear photo shoot.

The awesome Aussie supermodel gets playful and flirty in the shots, sporting an array of skimpy swimsuits and working the camera like the seasoned pro she is.

When asked how she stays so fit, Miranda explained, "The first step is eating healthy. I predominantly eat organic when I can. I eat extremely healthy because when I do, I have more energy."

"I'm pretty much 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent, because I don't believe in depriving yourself. I also like to go on the stepping machine if I'm a hotel and I can't get outside.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.