'I never dreamt of wedding'

Kylie Minogue has admitted that marriage rarely crossed her mind in her younger years.

Speaking to New, the 'All The Lovers' singer - who is engaged to Spanish model Andrés Velencoso - also conceded that she hasn't planned her wedding day for anytime soon.

She explained: "I was never one of those girls who fantasised about getting married. I can get very excited about a wedding, but I would probably just elope and do it really quietly.

"Well, it would be such a debacle trying to organise it. I can appreciate the public's desire for [me getting married], it's just that I don't know if it's gonna happen!"

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.