Enrique Iglesias denies Winehouse row

Enrique Iglesias has denied reports of a spat with Amy Winehouse.

The 'I Like It' singer reportedly lost his temper with Winehouse when she interrupted him during a performance earlier this week.

Iglesias told the BBC that the story was "completely made up".

"The story came from 'a source'. How come they always say 'a source'? I didn't even know Amy Winehouse was there," he claimed.

"The thing that makes it even funnier is I told my manager that I'd do an interview with the paper to show that it was not true, or ask them to retract the story, but it's funny how the media will never retract something. They will never want to prove they're wrong."

The 35-year-old, who is currently promoting his new album Euphoria , expressed his annoyance at the media reporting false information.

"I'm good friends with Ricky Martin's manager and I remember when those pictures came out of him and another guy at the beach, the papers said it was his boyfriend, but it was actually his brother.

"All they had to do was do a little bit of research," he said. "It's funny - you've got to laugh and you can't really take it seriously."

However the singer admitted that he would continue to ignore most press reports.

"I think if they ever said anything that was life-threatening, or if I had a son and the stuff they printed was going to hurt him, then I would take action, but anything stupid I don't care."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.