Husband keeps fanmail

Katherine Parkinson has revealed that her husband keeps some of her fanmail in case she is ever kidnapped.

The IT Crowd actress admitted that her partner worries about obsessed fans, reports PA.

"I do get a bit and my husband keeps the slightly more suspect ones. I sort of notice he puts them in his desk, just in case I'm kidnapped," she said.

The 32-year-old added that she never replies to any fanmail because she believes only autograph hunters get in touch.

"I think my mum replied to one from a young girl as me because she thought it was sweet and she saw it lying around my house. But I'm such a cynic. I just think, 'No, they're just all autograph collectors and they pretend to be young, sweet fans'," she said.

"I'm not terribly conscientious about getting back to people in general because I've always felt there's something quite un-English about promoting that kind of attention. So I'm just nasty and I don't write back to anyone."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.