Dry-humping was embarrassing

Kelly Osbourne has admitted that she felt embarrassed when shooting a specific scene from her new movie Should've Been Romeo.

The 25-year-old insisted that she felt uncomfortable when she had to "dry-hump" co-star Paul Ben Victor in the film.

She wrote in her Closer column: "I've just finished the first week of shooting on my new film Should've Been Romeo. My character Nicole is very different to me - she's a bit of a crazy groupie! I just had to dry-hump my co-star Paul Ben Victor for one of the scenes - and I was s**tting myself because it was so sexual and not me.

"It's been one of the most amazing experiences of my life - I want to do a gritty drama next."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.