I am no Kate Moss

Lily Allen has reportedly revealed that she couldn't believe it when she was asked to model for Chanel in 2009.

The singer said that she was shocked after designer Karl Lagerfeld requested for her to shoot his autumn/winter campaign.

She told Elle: "When Karl called me about the campaign, I didn't tell anyone because I was convinced they had made some huge mistake and that it wouldn't happen.

"I'm not a model so a Chanel shoot is an intimidating process because I'm very aware that I don't look like Lara [Stone] or Kate [Moss].

"I sat there feeling like a suet dumpling."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.