'I've gone metrosexual'

Alex Reid has announced his decision to embrace a metrosexual lifestyle.

The cross-dressing cage fighter revealed that he had begun to pamper himself in an attempt to relax and unwind after training for his long-awaited comeback bout this month.

"I am going very metrosexual at the moment with all my pampering!" he told Bang Showbiz. "But I figure, as I'm beating my body up with training all day I have to be extra kind to it, too. So I'm having aromatherapy massages, sports massages and reflexology.

"I especially love reflexology - it's a great way to relax and get rid of all the stress that has built up during the day. I think it's so important to be kind to yourself and take care of your body."

The Celebrity Big Brother winner also confessed that the need to treat himself after workouts had seen him break a self-imposed sex ban with wife Katie Price.

"I said last week that I like to give up sex for four weeks before a fight but that would be since the weekend gone, and - as we were both away last week - we had to break the rules when we got back!" he explained.

"I'm not that strict about it, to be honest I just think it makes me more determined."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.