Kim Kardashian hit by the injection of Botox

Famous American television host and socialite Kim Kardashian in this year celebrates its 30 birthday. Sorrowful rapid approach of that terrible date, she decided to "rejuvenated" with the help of botox.

"I will be 30 this year, and I'm so afraid of this. I am very ashamed, and from this I feel even older than I am actually. I just can not come to terms with these wrinkles on my "- Kim complained when they saw their pictures in a photo shoot with youngster Justin Bieber. "

Having decided to immediately deal with wrinkles, Kim picked up her sister Chloe and went to the beauty clinic. She bravely went through a nasty and painful procedure vkalyvaniya Botox and seemingly everything went well, but not far from it! It turns out that Kardashian allergic to Botox, and instead coveted young, she received two nightmarish Fingal under the eyes.


Well, this lesson has not passed to Kim: she had long planned prodelyvat with his face this kind of procedure:

"I'll never not going to do ... Anyway, until I banged 40!"

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.