Penelope Cruz: 'Depp likes toilet humour'

Penelope Cruz has revealed that her Blow co-star Johnny Depp is a big fan of toilet humour.

During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the actress recalled being pranked during an incident on the film's set involving a "fart machine" owned by Depp, with whom she recently reunited for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

"He fooled me once when we were doing Blow," she recalled.

"I was doing a very dramatic close-up, and he kept making that sound with the machine… I was just thinking, 'I hope they're not thinking it's me'. When I met him ten years ago, he had a plastic [fart machine], and now, ten years later, he has one with a remote control."

However, Cruz went on to say that aside from the jokes she has nothing but respect for the actor, adding: "I only have good things to say about him... He's really one of the most kind and genuine people that I have ever met. He became a good friend. And he's so funny - I guess people know how funny he is. He has one of the best senses of humour, he's kind and smart. I love working with him."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.