Riya Sen 'arrives drunk on set, steals jeans'

Riya Sen has been accused of turning up to the set of A Strange Love Story drunk and stealing items from the wardrobe department.

The accusations against the 30-year-old star were made by the film's producer Suresh Bhagat.

"Once she showed up at 4pm for a 9am shoot," Bhagat told the Hindustan Times. "She even stole a pair of jeans from the costume department."

The producer then made the decision not to include the Bengali actress in promoting the project.

"I'm tired of Riya's misbehaviour. Not including her in the film's promotions was the only option left. I have paid her Rs 25 lakh (£35,000) for the film, which is the highest she has ever been paid. And is this what I get in return?"

Denying the allegations made against her, Sen responded: "His clothes? I wouldn't want to be caught dead in his kurta pyjamas.

"From where I come, I couldn't embarrass Mr Bhagat by asking him for what he can't afford. In fact I did him a favour by asking him to keep my remuneration."

The film is scheduled to release on May 20.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.