'X Factor' judge Kelly Rowland hoping to find love in the UK

Kelly Rowland has announced plans to move to the UK.

The singer, who is currently a judge on The X Factor, confessed to The People that she is hoping to find love in Britain and settle down to start a family.

"I've been looking for a house over here and I've found one I love," she said. "Fingers crossed it will go through. I didn't think I would love it as much in the UK as I do and I am having the time of my life here. I love everything about London and the surrounding areas, it is so cool.

"Plus, I am really starting to love the men over here too. I am really hoping that I end up with one. This is most exciting opportunity of my life. I have a feeling I will find 'The One' over here. I am a single girl right now and I am having so much fun dating. I am happy. Dating is wonderful.

"But hopefully in ten years I want to be married. I want to be wifed up by then with at least three kids. I will love all my babies when I have kids. I just want to be a mum now. That would be awesome to me. I don't care about dating someone without money."

Rowland added that she is still "tight" with her Destiny's Child bandmates Beyoncé and Michelle Williams, adding: "We will be getting back together."

Rowland is reportedly planning to put her X Factor category through "military-style" workouts as the competition progresses.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.