Grint feared Ron's death in Harry Potter

Hollywood actor Rupert Grint resisted reading the final Harry Potter book as he was scared his character Ron Weasley would die.

The actor, who has played the red-haired wizard since 2001 in the movie franchise, admits he put off reading Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows because he was terrified his alter-ego would be killed off, reports contactmusic.com.

"I think I was the last person to read it. I don't know why I didn't because I'm a big fan of the books, I've read them all. But I was nervous because I'd been hearing so much about characters dying and not making it through to the end. And I wanted Ron to survive," he said.

The final installation of the franchise will release in two parts. The first will open in cinemas in November and the second in July next year.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.