I can't wait to be a mom


Alicia Keys has revealed that she "can't wait" to become a mother.

The Grammy-winning singer, who recently confirmed her engagement and pregnancy with fiancé, producer Swizz Beatz, has credited her mother as a source of inspiration for great parenting.

Speaking to The Mirror, the 29-year-old said: "I can’t wait to become a mum. No question. It’s the most beautiful gift in the world. Truly a gift from God.

"I have an amazing mother – she is a best friend to me. And I would like to be the same to my child."

Beatz, who already has two children from previous relationships, added: "Everyone says we’ll make a great family."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.