No gay relationship for Christina Aguilera

American singer Christina Aguilera has confessed to have a liking for women, but insists that would never date one. The 29-year-old singer told a gay magazine that she is attracted to girls but does not like being in a gay relationship, reports The Sun.

!“I definitely love women. They are more attractive to the naked eye. My husband knows that I get into girls. I think it's fun to be open and play,” the ‘Dirrty’ hitmaker said.

“I don't think I could ever really be with a woman because that's a lot of estrogen and I'm a lot to deal with when it's that time of the month, so I can't imagine it times two,” Aguilera added.

“And you know, I love d***. To be honest, that I cannot live without,” she told Out magazine.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.