Cowell is a big softie

Joe McElderry has lauded Simon Cowell for his honesty on The X Factor last year.

Speaking to STV, McElderry described how he initially feared the music mogul, but insisted that as he got to know him he realised he is "really nice".

He told STV: "I think he's a bit of a big softie. When I met him I was so scared, I remember the first rehearsal we had and he walked in the room and everyone [gasped] 'Oh!' and it just went silent.

"I used to have to think of things to talk about because I'd just lose my tongue straight away. But he's really nice, he is really, really genuinely nice. He's really honest and he's really nice, and he's not that scary in real life."

McElderry yesterday teased details about his debut album, which will be released in October.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.