My man should do girlie things and be my 'girlfriend'

Many of Ameesha Patel's closest buddies are male.

"So the guy in my life should be able to handle that and accept their presence and friendship for what it is, " says the actress who is the cover girl for the latest issue of The Man.

Going a step further she says, "It would be nice if sometimes, my man could be my 'girlfriend', you know, comfortable doing 'girlie' things with me."

Wonder what Vikram Bhatt and Kanav Puri have to say about doing 'girlie' things! Ugh!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.