DiCaprio wins restraining order against 'wife'

Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a permanent restraining order against a stalker claiming to be his wife.

A Los Angeles judge ruled on Friday that Livia Bistricenau must stay at least 100 yards away from the Inception star for at least the next three years, thereby solidifying a temporary order handed out on August 25.

The 35-year-old actor was permitted a leave of absence from court proceedings by Judge Carol Boas Goodson on the grounds that his attendance "is basically granting her desire. It'd probably be the closest she would ever get... If I were in his position I'd be scared too".

E! has also reportedly uncovered new information from the sworn declaration DiCaprio filed against Bistricenau last month, in which he stated: "I do not know and I am not personally acquainted with Ms. Livia Bistriceanu and I have no desire to have any contact with her."

In addition, he claimed that the 41-year-old woman had flown to Los Angeles to stake out his personal home and production office and frequently demonstrated "delusional thoughts" and "irrational feelings".

In the run-up to the trial, Bistriceanu is believed to have written to the administrator of DiCaprio's website, saying: "I hope he's not gonna lie you [sic] about me cause I have a letter from him telling me he lost his virginity to me."

Last month, a restraining order was handed out to a woman that slashed DiCaprio's face with a broken bottle at a 2005 party.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.