Eva Mendes says Cameron Diaz would be a perfect co-star

Hollywood actress Eva Mendes says Cameron Diaz would be a perfect co-star to work with because she "takes care of business and doesn't mess around".

"I think Cameron Diaz is a good buddy to have, you know? She takes care of business. And she doesn't mess around. I've seen her in action and she's kind of amazing," imdb.com quoted her as saying.

The 36-year-old actress also confessed she would like to direct more films.

"I just directed my first short film and Christina Ricci is in it. I have an amazing cast. I can't tell you the joy I've found through directing. I would love to do something... I don't know if I'm ready for a feature but that is something that excites me, for sure. I'm into creating a world and a vision."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.