I'd have sex with Cheryl Cole

Katy Perry has heaped praise on fellow X Factor judge Cheryl Cole and teased that she would turn gay for her.

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer, who met Cole during her guest appearances on the seventh series of the talent show, once again spoke of her admiration for the Geordie star after previously describing her as "gorgeous" and "edible".

"I adore Cheryl - she’s amazing," Perry gushed, before comparing the subject of her "girl crush" to fiancĂ© Russell Brand.

"I'm very happy with my own English stud," she told Bang Showbiz. "But if I wasn't with him I’d be trying to date Cheryl."

"Nobody should be as beautiful as she is. I know people get turned on by Simon [Cowell]’s power but if I was single I’d rather sleep with Cheryl than Simon."

No comments:

Disclaimer

Hottest Celebrity Gossip acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please e-mail at taheena@gmail.com and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.